Friday, December 4, 2009

My car

I was driving down the street one day and suddenly i heard something pop under my hood. My speed started decreasing and it was struggling when i pressed the gas it barely moved. So i pulled on over as the speed was decreasing. i called DADDY. Although he's not a mechanic he managed to push my car down the street to the house. Thank God it was somewhere close. He had a guy look at it and the guy says i might need to get a transmission replacement. How am i going to get back and foward to school, and work? i thought. MAMA? So now mama is transporting me. She doesnt like it i can tell. And i dont like it either becuase now i cant get to where i want and need to go. I get paid today. So im going to have someone look at it and tell me what it is really. Im going to have it fixed becuase i cant go to long without my car. The good thing is i get to enjoy my time with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment