Friday, December 4, 2009

SPEEDING TICKET

It was last friday when i got off late at my job and had to be at school. I decided to take another way to the school instead of the way i usually go so that i could get their quicker. I was already upset. So yes i was speeding on the expressway but when i got off, i got off the wrong exit. I was getting more upset then i was. So when i got to the street way i slowed down. I didnt even know the neighborhood i was in. Shoot i couldve been in Mississippi for all i know. When i finally saw where i was i looked up and the police had his lights on pulling me over. I thought "DANG". I wasnt even doing nothing. So when he came to the car he said he pulled me over for speeding. He said i was going 40 in a 35 mph zone. I was like WHAT???. He gave me a ticket and then told me how to get to school. now i had to pay for the ticket. I thought it was going to be like 100 dollars or something but it was only $24. I was glad to even get that. I went ahead and payed the ticket. I know next time. If they pull me over for going slow. Im going to act a plump fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment