Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Reflection of Hamlet

All i can say is wow!!! what a long play to read. Especially since i dont like to read. I thought that this play was going to be bery boring. This was my first time ever reading the play or even knowing what is was all about. When i got to reading it, i became very interested in it. The more i read the more excited i got about it. I was anxious to know what would happen next. Some things in the play i do not understand. I think if i read it again that maybe i could pick up on what i did not understand. When Wendy told us to do those questions, i really got worried becuase those where alot of freaking questions. I was trying to skim through it and just find out the answers. Then yesterday i got that email saying we didnt have to do all of them and i felt so relieved. I was really getting frustrated at first. So i do appreciate whoever asked about those questions. Overall Hamlet was good, it was so much going on mystery, romance, suspense and it all played in all so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment