Thursday, December 3, 2009

Almost Over

Well the semester is almost over. It's been a long semester now that i think of it. It was a bit of an easy semester for me. My classes wasnt all that hard. It was me who lacked up a bit. Earlier in the semester i dropped an education course because the teacher would make us do alot of hard work that took time and she only would give us little time to do it. It was a mess. Im glad i dropped her class it mad it much easier on me. The classes i have now where fun. English for me was fun becuase Wendy let us watch films, and play games, and we actually did things. Im glad that she had us doing these blogs and made it easy for me. Although, i do not like reading, i had to push myself, especially when reading those long plays with about 50 pages to them. Now all i am worried about is finals. What type of final are we going to have for English? Im very nervous about that. I also have to worry about all the other finals i have to do for my other classes. Im just ready to get this all over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment