Monday, October 12, 2009

English 2201 Blogs

Taking this course to me is not hard. It's just comfusing as h***. (Let me know if we cant be ourselves and type what really is crossing our minds) Sometimes i really dont understand the topics we discuss in class. It really doesnt clich in my head i guess. Am i interested?, Not really because im not into English and Literature like that. The blog post are easy now except does times i really had no clue what we were suppose to be posting and dropboxing. Now i think i have some sort of idea to what were suppose to be doing. i think that blogging is a good way for me to get familiar with the system. It allows me to ask questions and get responses from other people, and it keeps me updated on what my assignment are.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely want you to express what you're thinking. I've been getting the feeling that a lot of people in the class are confused, and that's frustrating for me because, in many ways, I think it's because people are just now beginning to realize that grades are actually happening, that I was serious when I said you wouldn't want to get behind, that it's their responsibility to read the syllabus. I am very willing and happy to explain myself again when I'm not being clear, but I'm not going to go over the "purpose" of the blogs again. I think that's been covered.

    I hope things get better for you, for me, for the rest of the class!

    ReplyDelete