Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Halloween has never been a big scary day for me. To be honest the only thing I like about it is when we get to beg other people for candy and not even have to pay for it. Its so much better that paying for it at the candy lady. Another fun part is we you can scare the crap out of people. Let’s not forget about dressing up as any scary character we want. My mother said she wanted to be Beyonce (very scary to imagine this) but its kind of cool. Some people say Halloween is the devils night. I don’t believe that. I mean come on you get free candy. I never knew why Halloween came about, maybe I need to check more into that. If you find out let me know.
WARNING: IF YOU’RE GOING TRICK-OR-TREATING MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE CANDY FOR ANY UNKNOWN TAMPERING. OR IF ITS BEEN OPEN PRIOR TO YOU GETTING IT. SOME PEOPLE WILL TRY TO POISON YOU AND WILL IF YOU DON’T BE CAREFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment