Monday, November 30, 2009

THANKSGIVING 2009

Wow thanksgiving was wonderful. At first i wasnt all that excited about it becaue i dont be aroung alot of my family members, just mostly the people in my household. Holidays for me are getting boring, i guess because im getting older and my parents are not all into the holidays like that. When i have children its going to be different, because we will value family and holidays. The best thing about thanksgiving is being with your family and letting them know everything that your thankful for, the second best thing is the food. Plenty of food, and desert. Especially, when your eating from the table of someone who can really cook. I guess it's alot of things that i am thankful for......
Im thankful for being alive, and that god is keeping me around.
Im thankful for my family, and my friends
Im thankful for being able to get around place to place in a car and not having to walk, catch bus
Im thankful for school, everything is going okay so far,
Im thankful for having a job, so that i can pay expenses, and have money left to spend
Im just so thankful for so many things, i cant even name them all. Im just thankful that god is blessing me with having all those things, being able to see, hear, taste, touch, and smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment