Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One Hell of a Literature Book Story!! "The Case of the Lost Text Book"

Once upon a time. last Thursday in class i ended up leaving my English Literature book. How? I dont know. I found out that it was missing over the weekend when i was about to do some work. All i could think of was that it was gone and that i was going to be sick if i didnt find it because we do so much work out of it that it not possible for me to make up or do if i didnt have the book. I was praying and hoping that it would still be in the class Monday when i went and looked. Monday came about, I went into the class and it was gone. I was about to get mad, but my second thought was to go upstairs to see if anyone had turned it in. So i went and there it was. I was so happy. So yesterday, i took it out thinking that we where going to use it but instead we played a game that took up most of the class time. So i got my things and left after class untill later that day i discovered that it was missing again. I got pissed off and said to myself "not again". So i didnt get to overpissed about it. I just hoped and prayed that it was still there. So i went in today early to see if it was there and a class was in session. I didnt know but i just walked in and it was gone till i just respectfully interupted the class and asked if someone had found a blue literature text book. Yes....that one guy who thought"wow i got me a book" raised his hand honestly and gave me my book. I was like thank you so much. Man, i have to get this book glued to my hand or something becaused i'll be ******(you know what) if i lost this book again. So, thats the case about the Lost Text Book. The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment