Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tuesday's Game Reflection

I forgot the name of the game already but...It was fun. At first i when it got started i was like this is boring and ridiculous. I didnt know what to do or what was the point. Then finally, the teacher told us what was going on and i was like cool, i dig this. So when everyone got split into groups i was excited about acting out a scene and thinking of a good story. I had a great story but we went with the other students story which was good. i just dont think as we were making up the story that it mad a whole lot of sense. When it as our turn to act it out i think it went terrible. The music was okay though. Im not blaming our group but maybe if i would have stepped up and said that something wasnt right then it probably would have been changed. Everybody else's group did so good though. They really made me laugh and i was entertained. The best one i like was Kyle's group he did so good at inpersonating Wendy. I just had to laugh becuase it was all true. Overall the game was fun and it made the class fun. My teacher is cool, i adore her because i can get my a good laugh every once in a while. I wish we could watch more movies though. Like we did with that one story "Where are you going, Where have you been?". (HINT)

1 comment:

  1. I hear that hint!!! And I thought that impersonation of me was pretty funny, too.

    ReplyDelete