Thursday, November 12, 2009

A rose for Emily

Tarlisha Crutcher
Nov, 3, 2009
English 2201- A Rose For Emily
(Questions)


1) I think that maybe it is an metaphor meaning that is was dirty, old. And that maybe she had been there for a while.
2) The name of the narrator isn’t mentioned, but I think that maybe it is someone who knows the characters.
3) . I think that if the story was told from anybody’s point of view it would be there way and not the way the narrator turned this story out to be
4) I think that the forshadowing came when Emily bought the Arsenic. But it did get my attention and I was interested in what would happen next.
5) I think that maybe Emily is unable to realize change because of her Father. “What you see is what you get”
6) Im thinking that maybe the Grierson family had a lot more money then the known family. From the portraits you can tell that Emily was proud of the family she had.
7) I don’t find any humor in it. I think that it’s crazy. Who could stand to sleep with a dead body.
8) I think that the aurthor is probably just relating to her. I don’t know why it is called a Rose for Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment